- You Should Play This Episodic Supernatural High School Game
- The Moment My Son Played A Video Game For The First Time
- Nintendo's YouTube Plan Is Already Being Panned By YouTubers
- 10 Reasons Why Link From Zelda Is Actually Kind Of A Jerk
- The Time A Video Game Changed The Way I Walked
- Why SimCity 2000 Is The Most Important Game I've Ever Played
Sunset Overdrive isn't all obnoxious orange.
Free Games Friday
Puzzle Pets, Warhammer 40k, Ghost Blitz and more!
Baldur’s Gate II, Tomb Raider II, Puzzle Pets and more!
Can you remember this?
What Are You Playing This Weekend?
What are you playing?
While You Were Sleeping
Stuff you might have missed.
Talk Amongst Yourselves
Blah blah blah...
Giant transport has junk in its trunk.
Time Surfer, Warhammer 40,000: Carnage, Real Racing 2 and more!
Guess the game!
You have access to all sorts of weapons in Resident Evil. Pistols, shotguns, rocket launchers — you name it, and it’s somehow sitting around an abandoned mansion. Players can also wield a knife, except it’s super weak and has to be used extremely close range. It’s a backup plan. Unless, of course, you’re one of the many obsessed with playing the game with only knives.
Briefly: I have wanted to play Yakuza forever, and I’ll have no excuse next month, as Yakuza 4 is part of February’s PlayStation Plus lineup. Transistor and Apotheon are for PS4, while Yakuza 3 and Thief are for anyone still booting up PS3s. Rogue Legacy is for every platform, and Kick & Fennick is Vita-only.