As we reported yesterday, Nintendo fully expect the 3DS to sell out at all retailers come tomorrow, but just in case you feel like chancing your luck our very own Angus Kidman over at Lifehacker, in a typical show of efficiency, has created a round up of all the best Nintendo 3DS deals in stores across Australia.
Here are your options.
- Kmart wins the outright price war, with the 3DS on offer for $288.
- Dick Smith has the 3DS for $328, with free delivery for online orders. (The Dick Smith catalogue suggests “checking online” for pricing, so it might end up matching prices in store on the day; it certainly can’t hurt to ask!)
MWave has the 3DS for $338.
- The Good Guys has the console for $347, including one 3D game (from a choice of Ridge Racer 3D, Star Wars III, Nintendogs, Splinter Cell 3D or Street Fighter 3D).
- Target has a bundle of the 3DS, a case and one game (from a choice of Rayman 3D, Rabbids 3D or Ghost Recon Shadow Wars 3DS) for $339.
- Big W has the 3DS with a “starter kit” including case, earbuds and spare stylus, plus your choice of either Rayman 3D or Ghost Recon Shadow Wars 3D, for $348. An alternative offer is the device for $348 with free delivery if you order online. Big W is also offering an extra 1,000 Everyday Rewards points to 3DS buyers, though this is an opt-in offer that only works if you get sent a specific email about it linked to your existing Everyday Rewards account.
- EB is charging the full $349 price on pre-orders, but does have one offer that might appeal if you’re planning an iPad 2 upgrade: you can trade in an original 32GB iPad and get a free 3DS.
Where Is Australia’s Cheapest Nintendo 3DS? [Lifehacker]