Last year I stayed up and liveblogged, and despite the fact that liveblogs are kinda old school, I heartily enjoyed it. It seemed like some of you guys did too, so I’m stocking up on Pepsi Max and doing it all over again this year. WHO’S WITH ME!?
The major conferences are kicking off at these times…
June 5: 2.30am – AEST Sydney
June 5: 2.00am – ACST Adelaide
June 5: 12.30am – AWST Perth
June 5: 11.00am – AEST Sydney
June 5: 10.30am – ACST Adelaide
June 5: 9.00am – AWST Perth
June 6: 2.00am – AEST Sydney
June 6: 1.30am – ACST Adelaide
June 6: 12.00am – AWST Perth
Hope to see you guys and girls then — work/uni/TAFE/school be damned!
And while I’ve got you — let’s make this an early E3 prediction post. What do you guys expect to see? What do you want to see? Do you expect any massive no shows?
Let us know in the comments below. Here are some of mine, which are pretty dull and predictable.
Expect to see…
– A massive amount of 3DS games
– Push for PS3/PS Vita integration (which I won’t be too fussed by)
– Sony to have the strongest ‘core’ exclusive line-up
– Random 3rd party developer dragged on stage to talk about how Nintendo has support of third parties this time round!
– Loads of Kinect. Maybe even something interesting for us?
Want to see…
– Strong line-up of 3DS games
– Strong (genuine, not just lip service) third party support for Wii U
– A quality exclusive for 360 that isn’t Halo 4
– The Last Guardian or, at least, proof it still exists
– A new Hideo Kojima directed game
Expected no shows…
– Bungie’s Destiny
– The Last Guardian
– Any new hardware of any kind
Alright, your turn!