- Trials Fusion: A Conversational Review
- Titanfall Was Almost Destroyed By Lawsuits
- It Took Seven Years To Make An Indie RPG So Good-Looking
- Evolve Is One Of The Best Games We Saw At PAX
- The Worst Things About Playing Video Games In Australia
- Mass Effect 3 'Expiration' Raises Questions About Our Digital Future
It's FarmVille 2 without all the annoying bits, and it's lovely.
Talk Amongst Yourselves
Talk the talk!
Freebie (Not) Friday! 100% Free Gaming Apps For iOS, Android And Windows Phone
This week's best app deals for iOS, Windows Phone and Android.
Today's best discounted games and apps for Windows Phone, Android, and iOS.
The Daily SingTaku
Guess the song!
Tell Us Dammit
Tell us stuff!
While You Were Sleeping
What you might have missed...
Ain't no party like a viking party.
Today's best discounted deals on apps and games for iOS, Android and Windows Phone.
In his LinkedIn profile, a Seattle engineer who joined Activision as vice president of research and development this month states that he is “looking for graphics and systems software developers in the Greater Seattle area”, seemingly suggesting that the publisher is establishing an office in Washington. (Presumably this is unrelated to Bungie and Destiny, as Bungie are an independent company with their own proprietary tech base and HR department.)