- Trials Fusion: A Conversational Review
- Titanfall Was Almost Destroyed By Lawsuits
- It Took Seven Years To Make An Indie RPG So Good-Looking
- Evolve Is One Of The Best Games We Saw At PAX
- The Worst Things About Playing Video Games In Australia
- Mass Effect 3 'Expiration' Raises Questions About Our Digital Future
It's FarmVille 2 without all the annoying bits, and it's lovely.
Talk Amongst Yourselves
Talk the talk!
Freebie (Not) Friday! 100% Free Gaming Apps For iOS, Android And Windows Phone
This week's best app deals for iOS, Windows Phone and Android.
Today's best discounted games and apps for Windows Phone, Android, and iOS.
The Daily SingTaku
Guess the song!
Tell Us Dammit
Tell us stuff!
While You Were Sleeping
What you might have missed...
Ain't no party like a viking party.
Today's best discounted deals on apps and games for iOS, Android and Windows Phone.
QUOTE | “If we need games for 10-year olds do we need to hire 10-year olds to make games? If I can’t make a game for someone else I’m a shitty designer.” – Laralyn McWilliams, veteran game designer, explaining why hearing ‘If we want more games for women we need more women in game development’ annoys her.
QUOTE | “You ever feel like what we’re doing is too much like pornography?” — Trip Hawkins, EA and Digital Chocolate founder, asking an odd question while on the difficulty of monetising games.