- Actually, Bulletstorm Is An Excellent Shooter
- Pneuma: Breath Of Life: TheÂ KotakuÂ Review
- Why People Get So Worked Up About 'Canon'
- Netflix To Stream In Australia From March 24, Available On All Consoles
- The Cosplay Sentinels: A New Way To Stop Harassment At Australian Conventions
- My Adventures As A Different Kind Of RPG Wizard
Runtastic Running PRO, Fresh Air, Skateboard Party 2 and more!
Can you guess the game?
Stuff that isn't games.
Talk Amongst Yourselves
Talk the talk.
Blood Bowl, Sydney Travel Guide, geoDefense Swarm and more!
This Week In Games
What are you buying this week?
The art of Homeworld. Enjoy.
Free Games Friday
Note Wars, Rocket Drop, Jolly Jam and heaps more!
Cameringo+ on Android, Toca Hair Salon on iOS and more.
Can you remember this?
With their reliance on a large, stable online player base to survive, every massively multiplayer online game is destined to die — the only question is when. Will they last 10 years, like Disney’s Toontown Online, or die in beta like The Mummy Online? Here’s to the MMOs that didn’t make it past 2013.
It’s been a great/good/terrible year for movies, depending on what you actually saw and how picky you are. So let’s relive the whole shebang with this clip, which combines footage from 258 movies and turns them into one very long trailer.
And so this is 2013, and what have we done? Another year over, and a new one’s just begun… Holiday songs aside, 2013 is upon us, and that means reflecting on the past year and looking forward to things to come. This week, Weekly Famitsu asked several Japanese game developers about their plans for 2013.