- You'll Have To Pay Extra To Fight Sauron In Shadow Of Mordor
- Someone Beat Ninja Gaiden II's Hardest Setting Without Taking Damage
- October's Xbox One Changes Make Microsoft's Console A Whole Lot Better
- FIFA 15: The Kotaku Review
- Screencheat Is Like Mario Kart For First Person Shooters
- Sunday Comics: Misunderstood Friends
Clash of Castles, Battle Riders, Bicycle Crankset Clock and heaps more!
Can you guess the game?
Stuff that isn't games.
While You Were Sleeping
Stuff you might have missed.
Talk Amongst Yourselves
Talk about stuff and/or things.
Kojima is watching you. Always watching.
Halo: Spartan Asslt. Numerics, Doodle Kingdom and heaps more!
Guess the game!
Let's review a game!
This Week In Game
What are ye buyin'?
Sword Art Online is an anime series about 6000 players trapped in a VR MMORPG. So what could be more apt than playing a Sword Art Online game with the Oculus Rift VR headset?
Having raised more than $US4 million to reincarnate Mega Man as a less stagnant property, Keiji Inafune’s Comcept doesn’t need more money to deliver the game they promised. They need more money to make it better, and so a new crowdfunding campaign is born.