- Let's Take A Trip Back To 2006
- Mario Kart 8 Vs Sonic Racing: The Comparison We Had To Make
- The Destiny Beta Is Now Open To Everyone
- What Devil's Third Is About And Why It's A Wii U Exclusive
- Nine Things You Should Know About The Next Final Fantasy VII Spinoff
- How A Successful Kickstarter Lost Half A Million Dollars
Stars. Stars everywhere.
Colossatron on Android, Defenders on iOS, and more.
Guess the game!
What Are You Playing This Weekend?
What are you playing?
Ask Dr Nerdlove
She broke my heart and won't move out.
While You Were Sleeping
What did you miss?
Talk Amongst Yourselves
Talk about stuff. And things.
War is hell (except with tiny pigs).
Table Tennis Touch on iOS, IQ Safe on Windows Phone, and more.
Can you guess the game?
Sword Art Online is an anime series about 6000 players trapped in a VR MMORPG. So what could be more apt than playing a Sword Art Online game with the Oculus Rift VR headset?
Having raised more than $US4 million to reincarnate Mega Man as a less stagnant property, Keiji Inafune’s Comcept doesn’t need more money to deliver the game they promised. They need more money to make it better, and so a new crowdfunding campaign is born.