Top Stories assassin’s creed ii
- Watch All Of Assassin's Creed II, Edited Into A Feature-Length Movie
- What Makes For Good In-Game Collectibles?
- Ubisoft Pledges To Improve Crappy Thing You Don't Want
- Religion In Games: Less A Leap Of Faith, More A Suspension Of Belief
- Ubisoft's New DRM System Falls Down, Locks Out Paying Customers
- Ubisoft Making Emergency Changes To PC DRM
That's quite a sunset you've got going there, mountain range.
Bamboo Paper on Android, Actions for iPad, and more.
Talk Amongst Yourselves
Talk about stuff. And things.
My favourite mobile game, ruined by free-to-play.
Keep Calm Generator, Laser Hell, Spectral Souls and heaps more!
Stuff that isn't games.
While You Were Sleeping
Stuff you might have missed!
RPG Chrome Wolf, Living Planet, Mirror’s Edge and heaps more!
Guess the game!
Let's review a game!
Falling on your crotch is funny, when it’s in a video game. So is dying multiple times over for no apparent reason.
The same gentleman who edited all of the scenes from Uncharted into feature-length movies is at it again. He’s just stitched together Assassin’s Creed II, following the release (sort of) of Assassin’s Creed back in November.
To hear the creative director of Assassin’s Creed Revelations put it in a recent interview with Game Informer, the next Assassin’s Creed will actually merit its subtitle. Questions will be answered. What kind of questions?
For those of us who would like to read an Assassin’s Creed encyclopaedia, please consider that the people who are making an official one are looking for contributors. Submission rules are detailed at the Ubisoft Workship.