Top Stories assassin’s creed iii
- âÄčAssassin's Creed III Was Disappointing. How Does Black Flag Stack Up?
- Is It OK To Take A Free Game When The Company Selling It Makes A Mistake?
- Be Excited About Assassin's Creed IV. And Be Sceptical.
- How Assassin's Creed Heroine Came To Be A Great Black Game Character
- How Has Assassin's Creed III Disappointed Me? Let Me Count The Ways
- Why Assassin's Creed III Is A Waste Of Time
Freebie Friday! 100% Free Games For iOS, Android And Windows Phone
Pixel Road, Easy Battery Doctor, RollerCoaster Tycoon 4 and heaps more!
Swype Keyboard on Android, Awesome Lists on iPad and more.
Can you remember this?
What Are You Playing This Weekend?
What are you playing?
Ask Dr Nerdlove
Should I pretend to be dumb in order to date?
While You Were Sleeping
Stuff you might have missed...
Talk Amongst Yourselves
Taco amongst yourselves.
Terminal cancer isn't your everyday fantasy setting.
Air Control on Android, Sunrise and Sunset on Windows Phone and more.
Guess the game...
Video games often have epic music. The Encounter music from Metal Gear Solid will always be burned into my mind as something that instills urgency. Music from the Assassin’s Creed series is the same, so no wonder that students from Taipei’s Dongshi Middle School used the music for their flag-twirling performance.
Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag had a lot of making up to do. I thought the previous game in the series, Assassin’s Creed III, was a resounding disappointment. I’ve already weighed in on the new, pirate-themed Black Flag: It’s pretty good. But for those who felt burnt by the last game, a more thorough comparison may be in order.
Falling on your crotch is funny, when it’s in a video game. So is dying multiple times over for no apparent reason.