Top Stories assassin’s creed iii
- âÄčAssassin's Creed III Was Disappointing. How Does Black Flag Stack Up?
- Is It OK To Take A Free Game When The Company Selling It Makes A Mistake?
- Be Excited About Assassin's Creed IV. And Be Sceptical.
- How Assassin's Creed Heroine Came To Be A Great Black Game Character
- How Has Assassin's Creed III Disappointed Me? Let Me Count The Ways
- Why Assassin's Creed III Is A Waste Of Time
It's FarmVille 2 without all the annoying bits, and it's lovely.
Talk Amongst Yourselves
Talk the talk!
Freebie (Not) Friday! 100% Free Gaming Apps For iOS, Android And Windows Phone
This week's best app deals for iOS, Windows Phone and Android.
Today's best discounted games and apps for Windows Phone, Android, and iOS.
The Daily SingTaku
Guess the song!
Tell Us Dammit
Tell us stuff!
While You Were Sleeping
What you might have missed...
Ain't no party like a viking party.
Today's best discounted deals on apps and games for iOS, Android and Windows Phone.
Video games often have epic music. The Encounter music from Metal Gear Solid will always be burned into my mind as something that instills urgency. Music from the Assassin’s Creed series is the same, so no wonder that students from Taipei’s Dongshi Middle School used the music for their flag-twirling performance.
Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag had a lot of making up to do. I thought the previous game in the series, Assassin’s Creed III, was a resounding disappointment. I’ve already weighed in on the new, pirate-themed Black Flag: It’s pretty good. But for those who felt burnt by the last game, a more thorough comparison may be in order.
Falling on your crotch is funny, when it’s in a video game. So is dying multiple times over for no apparent reason.