Top Stories business
- Nintendo Reports A Loss Of $489 Million, 3DS And Wii U Both Fall Short
- I Opened My Own Video Game Store...
- Something Had To Happen — But OnLive Employees Didn't Expect The End
- Report: Vivendi To Go Ahead With Sale Of Activision Blizzard
- Game Jam: Saving The Australian Games Industry In 48 Hours
- Gaming And The GST: A Problem With No Solution?
Talk Amongst Yourselves
Blah blah blah...
Sunset Overdrive isn't all obnoxious orange.
Free Games Friday
Puzzle Pets, Warhammer 40k, Ghost Blitz and more!
Baldur’s Gate II, Tomb Raider II, Puzzle Pets and more!
Can you remember this?
What Are You Playing This Weekend?
What are you playing?
While You Were Sleeping
Stuff you might have missed.
Giant transport has junk in its trunk.
Time Surfer, Warhammer 40,000: Carnage, Real Racing 2 and more!
Guess the game!
QUOTE | “I think linear story games are really going to suffer in the modern marketplace.” – Far Cry 4 creative director Alex Hutchinson, talking about why he thinks open-world and emergent games will be the most popular games going forward.
In the context of gaming hardware, AMD is right up there with NVIDIA and you really can’t have a discussion about processors without bringing it up alongside Intel. Change the context to the stock market, however and AMD is just another name… one that isn’t doing as well as the other companies mentioned here.