- You'll Have To Pay Extra To Fight Sauron In Shadow Of Mordor
- Someone Beat Ninja Gaiden II's Hardest Setting Without Taking Damage
- October's Xbox One Changes Make Microsoft's Console A Whole Lot Better
- FIFA 15: The Kotaku Review
- Screencheat Is Like Mario Kart For First Person Shooters
- Sunday Comics: Misunderstood Friends
Clash of Castles, Battle Riders, Bicycle Crankset Clock and heaps more!
Can you guess the game?
Stuff that isn't games.
While You Were Sleeping
Stuff you might have missed.
Talk Amongst Yourselves
Talk about stuff and/or things.
Kojima is watching you. Always watching.
Halo: Spartan Asslt. Numerics, Doodle Kingdom and heaps more!
Guess the game!
Let's review a game!
This Week In Game
What are ye buyin'?
Hey Casey Hudson, executive producer of Mass Effect, what are you up to nowadays?
In this very special episode of BioWare Pulse, Mass Effect 3 executive producer Casey Hudson explains the game’s co-op multiplayer system just like he did on Monday, only with pictures. Who doesn’t love pictures?
Mass Effect 3 executive producer Casey Hudson dropped this rendering of new team member James Vega, as a community reward celebrating his 10,000th Twitter follower. Whoever’s No. 10,000, thank you for that.
If you like Mass Effect for its blockbuster moments – the explosions, the futuristic set pieces involving giant alien machines, narrow escapes – this trailer is for you. It represents the Mass Effect 3 moments that might draw in the people who don’t play role-playing games.