- You Should Play This Episodic Supernatural High School Game
- The Moment My Son Played A Video Game For The First Time
- Nintendo's YouTube Plan Is Already Being Panned By YouTubers
- 10 Reasons Why Link From Zelda Is Actually Kind Of A Jerk
- The Time A Video Game Changed The Way I Walked
- Why SimCity 2000 Is The Most Important Game I've Ever Played
Sunset Overdrive isn't all obnoxious orange.
Free Games Friday
Puzzle Pets, Warhammer 40k, Ghost Blitz and more!
Baldur’s Gate II, Tomb Raider II, Puzzle Pets and more!
Can you remember this?
What Are You Playing This Weekend?
What are you playing?
While You Were Sleeping
Stuff you might have missed.
Talk Amongst Yourselves
Blah blah blah...
Giant transport has junk in its trunk.
Time Surfer, Warhammer 40,000: Carnage, Real Racing 2 and more!
Guess the game!
President and CEO of Activision Bobby Kotick joins the board of directors of The Coca-Cola Company today, applying his business talents to the makers of the most popular carbonated beverage in the world. Can flavor-based DLC be far behind? [Coca-Cola -- Thanks Tal!]
Goblins all around me, I be hacking them all up, hacking them all up…
Drink up! Starting this summer, Ubisoft’s Raving Rabbids are appearing on Coca-Cola Zero cans in France as part of a “Lapins Crétins” (stupid rabbits) campaign.
Here’s a Coke ad from yesterday’s Super Bowl. And it’s about… no, not football, but online avatars. Everyone’s got ‘em! Even inattentive mothers and attractive young models sipping Coke at a bar.