- You'll Have To Pay Extra To Fight Sauron In Shadow Of Mordor
- Someone Beat Ninja Gaiden II's Hardest Setting Without Taking Damage
- October's Xbox One Changes Make Microsoft's Console A Whole Lot Better
- FIFA 15: The Kotaku Review
- Screencheat Is Like Mario Kart For First Person Shooters
- Sunday Comics: Misunderstood Friends
Clash of Castles, Battle Riders, Bicycle Crankset Clock and heaps more!
Can you guess the game?
Stuff that isn't games.
While You Were Sleeping
Stuff you might have missed.
Talk Amongst Yourselves
Talk about stuff and/or things.
Kojima is watching you. Always watching.
Halo: Spartan Asslt. Numerics, Doodle Kingdom and heaps more!
Guess the game!
Let's review a game!
This Week In Game
What are ye buyin'?
The PlayStation 4′s DualShock 4 controller will be compatible with PCs for “basic functions” without a driver, PlayStation’s president of worldwide studios said over Twitter. While “basic functions” weren’t further defined, that’s still better than the DualShock 3, which needs a whole lot of work to perform any functions.
Flagship Android phones might be getting bigger screens, but that’s not making game control much easier. Sometimes, you really need a controller.