- Nine Things You Should Know About The Next Final Fantasy VII Spinoff
- How A Successful Kickstarter Lost Half A Million Dollars
- Destiny Is A Reminder That The Best Video Games 'Feel Good'
- Final Fantasy Fan Translation Has Become A Fiasco
- 10 World Of Warcraft Mysteries
- An Idiot In Azeroth Part Four: I Am No Longer A Tourist
War is hell (except with tiny pigs).
Table Tennis Touch on iOS, IQ Safe on Windows Phone, and more.
Can you guess the game?
Tell Us Dammit
Tell us stuff!
While You Were Sleeping
Stuff you might have missed.
That's quite a sunset you've got going there, mountain range.
Bamboo Paper on Android, Actions for iPad, and more.
Talk Amongst Yourselves
Talk about stuff. And things.
My favourite mobile game, ruined by free-to-play.
Keep Calm Generator, Laser Hell, Spectral Souls and heaps more!
So the owner of the Elder Scrolls trademark is taking Minecraft developer Mojang to court, saying the latter’s upcoming game Scrolls should be called something else. Bad words ensue. And now silly screenshots.
If you’re an RPG and/or Elder Scrolls fan and you’re not excited by this, I don’t think you’re watching it right.
There’s a new Elder Scrolls game coming! That’s enough to get most fans of the series excited, but not this guy. He gets really excited. Excited enough to go questing.
If I was going to make a terrible pun (and I am) I would say that Bethesda is on the ‘Brink’ of a huge 2011. Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is the obvious big Kahuna burger – but RAGE, Brink and Hunted aren’t to be trifled with either. Thankfully we’ve just received Aussie release dates for each and every single one of them.