Top Stories events
- Gaming Contractors May Not Be Superstars, But We Don't Need To Strike
- Penny Arcade Expo Will Be Coming To Australia
- Kotaku's Guide To Gaming In The Year 2012
- What Do You Think Of Metroid: Other M?
- What Happens When Four Kotaku Readers Attend A Secret PlayStation Event?
- Who Wants To Come Go-Karting And Play ModNation Racers?
Burning the hut was a bit unnecessary, guys.
The goddess of war.
Never Future on Windows Phone, Nave on iPad and more.
Can you Remember This?
What Are You Playing This Weekend?
What are you playing?
While You Were Sleeping
What did you miss?
Some of the best sci-fi art on this planet.
Surgeon Simulator on iOS, Plex for Android and more!
Can you remember this?
Tell Us Dammit
Let's talk about video game stuff.
Id’s annual celebration of virtual people shooting other virtual people will take place August 2-5 at the Hilton Anatole Hotel in Dallas, Texas. If you start studying up for John Carmack’s annual keynote right now you should be able to understand it by then! [QuakeCon]
Because we somehow neglected to post it this week, the Independent Games Festival (IGF) has announced the finalists for this year’s IGF Awards, which will be held at the Game Developers’ Conference in San Francisco in March.
You did vote to get your favourite games into The Art of Video Games exhibit, didn’t you? If not, don’t crying that Buck Rogers: Planet of Zoom didn’t make it into the show. Anyway, we’re only two short months away from the exhibit’s opening of at the Smithsonian American Art Museum and the Smithsonian’s announced that they’re holding a two-day celebration.