- Comic-Con Video Shows Bits And Pieces Of The Next Mass Effect
- I Spent An Entire Day Wearing A Sleeping Bag Because I Like Playing Video Games
- My Weekend Hanging Out With PC Gaming's Most Hardcore Players
- Dishonored's Party Level Rewrote The Rules Of Stealth Games
- Sony Won't Explain What's Up With PS1/PS2 Games On PlayStation Now
- Sony Trashes EA's New Access Program
Talk Amongst Yourselves
Talk about things. And stuff.
Freebie Friday! 100% Free Games For iOS, Android And Windows Phone
Turret Commander, World Warships Combat, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Rooftop Run and heaps more!
Amazon's Appstore 29-app bundle deal, Godfire on iOS and more.
Guess the game!
What Are You Playing This Weekend?
What are you playing?
While You Were Sleeping
Stuff you might have missed.
MeteoEarth on Android, Hit 'n' Run on iOS and more.
Wait, I thought this iPad game was about graphics, not feelings.
Guess the game!
Tell Us Dammit
Tell us stuff?
Kayo Satoh is not only a very talent fighting game player, she’s also a model. Kayo, who fights under the moniker “KayoPolice”, recently appeared at the Evo 2011 fighting championship.
The word “hype”, in this business at least, in most cases refers to the buzz surrounding an upcoming video game. For fighting game fans, though, it has a very different and not-so-specific meaning.
EVO 2011 is the fighting game tournament to end all fighting game tournaments, and while we’ve brought you the “official” winners, here’s the real winner. Noah. Who is kicking some arse. Oh, and by the way, Noah is eight years old.
Just as we saw with the Marvel vs Capcom 3 final, the upsets continued this weekend at fighting game tournament EVO 2011, with Street Fighter “superstar” Daigo Umehara only able to finish fourth at this year’s Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition event.