- My Weekend Hanging Out With PC Gaming's Most Hardcore Players
- Dishonored's Party Level Rewrote The Rules Of Stealth Games
- Sony Won't Explain What's Up With PS1/PS2 Games On PlayStation Now
- Sony Trashes EA's New Access Program
- The Story Of The Most Disgustingly Cute Video Game Ever Made
- For One Night, The Last Of Us Was A Musical
Freebie Friday! 100% Free Games For iOS, Android And Windows Phone
Turret Commander, World Warships Combat, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Rooftop Run and heaps more!
Amazon's Appstore 29-app bundle deal, Godfire on iOS and more.
Guess the game!
What Are You Playing This Weekend?
What are you playing?
While You Were Sleeping
Stuff you might have missed.
Talk Amongst Yourselves
Talk about things. And stuff.
MeteoEarth on Android, Hit 'n' Run on iOS and more.
Wait, I thought this iPad game was about graphics, not feelings.
Guess the game!
Tell Us Dammit
Tell us stuff?
This local news report has all of the ingredients: sex, teenage girls, the exploitation of them, video games, and a respected university’s research. Here to synthesise it all for us is Life Coach Jenn Lee: “This is even worse than watching Miley Cyrus twerk.”
Artist Ashley Riot created this wonderful bit of original gaming art to donate to the Child’s Play charity dinner auction.
There are many things I expect to see in a panel called “East Meets West, Art Direction for a Worldwide Audience”. I expected to hear Isamu Kamikokuryo, the art director for Final Fantasy XIII-2 discuss how Japanese artists focus on creating new worlds, Norse mythology and its influence on the game, and drawing inspiration from Cuba for some of the beautifully rendered backgrounds.