- Let's Take A Trip Back To 2006
- Mario Kart 8 Vs Sonic Racing: The Comparison We Had To Make
- The Destiny Beta Is Now Open To Everyone
- What Devil's Third Is About And Why It's A Wii U Exclusive
- Nine Things You Should Know About The Next Final Fantasy VII Spinoff
- How A Successful Kickstarter Lost Half A Million Dollars
Colossatron on Android, Defenders on iOS, and more.
Guess the game!
What Are You Playing This Weekend?
What are you playing?
Ask Dr Nerdlove
She broke my heart and won't move out.
While You Were Sleeping
What did you miss?
Talk Amongst Yourselves
Talk about stuff. And things.
War is hell (except with tiny pigs).
Table Tennis Touch on iOS, IQ Safe on Windows Phone, and more.
Can you guess the game?
Tell Us Dammit
Tell us stuff!
This local news report has all of the ingredients: sex, teenage girls, the exploitation of them, video games, and a respected university’s research. Here to synthesise it all for us is Life Coach Jenn Lee: “This is even worse than watching Miley Cyrus twerk.”
Artist Ashley Riot created this wonderful bit of original gaming art to donate to the Child’s Play charity dinner auction.
There are many things I expect to see in a panel called “East Meets West, Art Direction for a Worldwide Audience”. I expected to hear Isamu Kamikokuryo, the art director for Final Fantasy XIII-2 discuss how Japanese artists focus on creating new worlds, Norse mythology and its influence on the game, and drawing inspiration from Cuba for some of the beautifully rendered backgrounds.