- You'll Have To Pay Extra To Fight Sauron In Shadow Of Mordor
- Someone Beat Ninja Gaiden II's Hardest Setting Without Taking Damage
- October's Xbox One Changes Make Microsoft's Console A Whole Lot Better
- FIFA 15: The Kotaku Review
- Screencheat Is Like Mario Kart For First Person Shooters
- Sunday Comics: Misunderstood Friends
Clash of Castles, Battle Riders, Bicycle Crankset Clock and heaps more!
Can you guess the game?
Stuff that isn't games.
While You Were Sleeping
Stuff you might have missed.
Talk Amongst Yourselves
Talk about stuff and/or things.
Kojima is watching you. Always watching.
Halo: Spartan Asslt. Numerics, Doodle Kingdom and heaps more!
Guess the game!
Let's review a game!
This Week In Game
What are ye buyin'?
No it doesn’t. Just give it up, Square Enix. You made a much better game, and now everyone wants to play that.
In case anyone was wondering how 10-year-old Final Fantasy XI scored a brand new expansion pack while you’re still waiting for a Final Fantasy VII remake, consider which one makes Square Enix the most money.
Hiromichi Tanaka, one of the earliest members of Square, with producer credits on Final Fantasy XI, Xenogears and Chrono Cross, will be leaving Final Fantasy XI and Square Enix altogether, reports Famitsu.
Commemorating a decade of Final Fantasy XI, Vanafest 2012 revealed a new expansion for the MMO. Seekers of Adoulin will promise new lands, new tales, new jobs — including the “Geomancer”, confirmed on the expansion’s official site.