- Actually, Bulletstorm Is An Excellent Shooter
- Pneuma: Breath Of Life: TheÂ KotakuÂ Review
- Why People Get So Worked Up About 'Canon'
- Netflix To Stream In Australia From March 24, Available On All Consoles
- The Cosplay Sentinels: A New Way To Stop Harassment At Australian Conventions
- My Adventures As A Different Kind Of RPG Wizard
Runtastic Running PRO, Fresh Air, Skateboard Party 2 and more!
Can you guess the game?
Stuff that isn't games.
Talk Amongst Yourselves
Talk the talk.
Blood Bowl, Sydney Travel Guide, geoDefense Swarm and more!
This Week In Games
What are you buying this week?
The art of Homeworld. Enjoy.
Free Games Friday
Note Wars, Rocket Drop, Jolly Jam and heaps more!
Cameringo+ on Android, Toca Hair Salon on iOS and more.
Can you remember this?
Over 40 guest speakers, including Brendan O’Connor and Michael Ephraim from Sony have been confirmed to speak at Gametech, Australia’s first major business forum for the video games and interactive entertainment industry, which takes place at Luna Park on the 21st and 22nd of June.
For those who are looking for a little more “oomph” in their DSing, the $US 30 Gametech Sound Shell DLite will provide “all that, and a bag of potato chips.” Featuring two AA-powered speakers and adding a handy fold-out stand, your now-clunky DS will match your new Dr. Martens now that they are back in style.
But our main issue with the DLite isn’t its added bulk. Our main issue is that the DS already seems to play sound very effectively from its existing speakers—probably because developers go through lengths to design sound around them, cutting the need for a decent subwoofer.