- Nine Things You Should Know About The Next Final Fantasy VII Spinoff
- How A Successful Kickstarter Lost Half A Million Dollars
- Destiny Is A Reminder That The Best Video Games 'Feel Good'
- Final Fantasy Fan Translation Has Become A Fiasco
- 10 World Of Warcraft Mysteries
- An Idiot In Azeroth Part Four: I Am No Longer A Tourist
War is hell (except with tiny pigs).
Table Tennis Touch on iOS, IQ Safe on Windows Phone, and more.
Can you guess the game?
Tell Us Dammit
Tell us stuff!
While You Were Sleeping
Stuff you might have missed.
That's quite a sunset you've got going there, mountain range.
Bamboo Paper on Android, Actions for iPad, and more.
Talk Amongst Yourselves
Talk about stuff. And things.
My favourite mobile game, ruined by free-to-play.
Keep Calm Generator, Laser Hell, Spectral Souls and heaps more!
Tonight at the second annual Game Developers’ Choice Online Awards in Austin, the GDC honored the best in online gaming. Three Rings Design’s won Best Online Game Design with their charming MMO Spiral Knights. KingsIsle Entertainment’s Wizard 101 won the Audience Award, and Minecraft won both of the categories in which it was nominated, Best Community Management and Best Live Game.
At his talk at GDC Online in Austin, Atari founder Nolan Bushnell talked about a wide variety of things, among which was Apple founder Steve Jobs, who he hired back in 1974. (For a complete story, see this great article at Gamasutra. “I gave Steve Jobs his first job,” Bushnell said, “That’s an interesting resume line.”