- Destiny Players Are Trying To See The Future
- A Horror Game That Disturbed Me In Less Than 10 Minutes
- Surprise! Doom Is Still An Incredible Game
- The Argument Over Whether A Bloodborne Exploit Is Cheating
- If You Like RPGs, You Must Play Pillars Of Eternity
- Report: This Will Be Marvel Comics' New Avengers Team
Yes, I would watch a Gears of War cartoon series.
Talk Amongst Yourselves
Talk about stuff!
Everyone needs dinosaur BFFs.
Free Games Friday
Toca Hair Salon 2, Polyform, Agent RX and heaps more!
Periscope on iOS, Syberia on Android and more.
Can you guess the game?
What Are You Playing This Weekend?
What are you playing?
While You Were Sleeping
What did you miss?
The Division looks... cold
Fast Burst Camera on Android, Dr Panda's Garage on iOS and more.
The original Infinity Blade was one of the first titles that showed what mobile gaming was capable of, at the very least in the visual stakes. Even with its somewhat grindy and repetitive gameplay, the ChAIR-developed title went on to be immensely popular, enough so to justify a sequel. That sequel is currently available, free, with a few simple clicks.
Infinity Blade II, a very good game that just launched on iTunes today, is getting rave reviews from people who can get the game to run and is being pilloried for a bug that keeps crashing the game on some iPads.