Top Stories jb hi-fi
- JB Hi-Fi Couldn't Get An In-Store Titanfall Display... So They Built Their Own
- A 'Shipping Embargo' May Delay Some Grand Theft Auto V Pre-Orders
- Is JB Hi-Fi Planning To Launch Its Own Digital Distribution Service For Video Games?
- JB Hi-Fi Perfectly Illustrates One Of Nintendo's Biggest Problems...
- JB Hi-Fi Has No Issue With The Xbox One's Used Game Policy
- What Will 2013 Do To Aussie Games Retail?
Talk Amongst Yourselves
Blah blah blah...
Sunset Overdrive isn't all obnoxious orange.
Free Games Friday
Puzzle Pets, Warhammer 40k, Ghost Blitz and more!
Baldur’s Gate II, Tomb Raider II, Puzzle Pets and more!
Can you remember this?
What Are You Playing This Weekend?
What are you playing?
While You Were Sleeping
Stuff you might have missed.
Giant transport has junk in its trunk.
Time Surfer, Warhammer 40,000: Carnage, Real Racing 2 and more!
Guess the game!
It’s no secret that the retail industry, as a whole has been struggling. Since May in particular, JB Hi-Fi — one of Australia’s biggest and most successful retail businesses — has faced a number of difficulties. But according to its new CEO, they’ve turned things around in the last quarter. Why?
Apparently video games were a big help.
Australian retailer JB Hi-Fi – never a bastion of serious business – has a sticker for The Elder Scrolls Online that is as funny as it is foreboding.