Top Stories jb hi-fi
- JB Hi-Fi Couldn't Get An In-Store Titanfall Display... So They Built Their Own
- A 'Shipping Embargo' May Delay Some Grand Theft Auto V Pre-Orders
- Is JB Hi-Fi Planning To Launch Its Own Digital Distribution Service For Video Games?
- JB Hi-Fi Perfectly Illustrates One Of Nintendo's Biggest Problems...
- JB Hi-Fi Has No Issue With The Xbox One's Used Game Policy
- What Will 2013 Do To Aussie Games Retail?
Jumping Finn Turbo, Steel Guitar, Build 2015 and more!
Can you remember this?
The Big Question
While You Were Sleeping
Stuff you might have missed.
Talk Amongst Yourselves
Talk about stuff.
Royal Escape, Icewind Dale, Ape Of Steel and heaps more!
Things that aren't games.
Game Of Thrones Season 5 Episode 4 Recap
Episode four of Game of Thrones' fifth season.
The art of drawing old JRPG worlds.
It’s no secret that the retail industry, as a whole has been struggling. Since May in particular, JB Hi-Fi — one of Australia’s biggest and most successful retail businesses — has faced a number of difficulties. But according to its new CEO, they’ve turned things around in the last quarter. Why?
Apparently video games were a big help.