- Let's Take A Trip Back To 2006
- Mario Kart 8 Vs Sonic Racing: The Comparison We Had To Make
- The Destiny Beta Is Now Open To Everyone
- What Devil's Third Is About And Why It's A Wii U Exclusive
- Nine Things You Should Know About The Next Final Fantasy VII Spinoff
- How A Successful Kickstarter Lost Half A Million Dollars
Talk Amongst Yourselves
Talk about stuff. And things.
Stars. Stars everywhere.
Colossatron on Android, Defenders on iOS, and more.
Guess the game!
What Are You Playing This Weekend?
What are you playing?
Ask Dr Nerdlove
She broke my heart and won't move out.
While You Were Sleeping
What did you miss?
War is hell (except with tiny pigs).
Table Tennis Touch on iOS, IQ Safe on Windows Phone, and more.
Can you guess the game?
In Japan convenience stores, or “conbini” as they’re called, dot the landscape. They’re where people buy food and drink, pay bills, send letters and stand and read magazines without paying for them. Some might like Family Mart, others prefer Daily Yamazaki. I like Lawson, because more than any other corner store in Japan it panders to nerds like me and maybe like you.
If you follow anime, you probably know K-On!, which depicts the adventures of four Japanese schoolgirls in their high school music club. Here’s the anime’s opening theme song: