- I Like That The Witcher 3 Treats Me Like An Adult
- You Should Play This Episodic Supernatural High School Game
- The Moment My Son Played A Video Game For The First Time
- Nintendo's YouTube Plan Is Already Being Panned By YouTubers
- 10 Reasons Why Link From Zelda Is Actually Kind Of A Jerk
- The Time A Video Game Changed The Way I Walked
Talk Amongst Yourselves
Blah blah blah...
Sunset Overdrive isn't all obnoxious orange.
Free Games Friday
Puzzle Pets, Warhammer 40k, Ghost Blitz and more!
Baldur’s Gate II, Tomb Raider II, Puzzle Pets and more!
Can you remember this?
What Are You Playing This Weekend?
What are you playing?
While You Were Sleeping
Stuff you might have missed.
Giant transport has junk in its trunk.
Time Surfer, Warhammer 40,000: Carnage, Real Racing 2 and more!
Guess the game!
This Darth Vader may not have James Earl Jones’s wicked baritone or David Prowse’s imposing height (or even Hayden Christensen’s adolescent whine), but the evil overlord skills on display simply cannot be denied. It just goes to show: there’s a little force-wielding maniac in all of us.
Parks & Recreation and Moneyball star Chris Pratt’s turn as a mischievous Obi-Wan in this commercial for Kinect Star Wars does not make me want the game. It does, however, make me to hang out with Christ Pratt.
Hey, so the ESRB released its ratings certificate for Kinect Star Wars, let’s read along: “In this action game, based on the Star Wars universe,” mmhm, yeah, “players use their body movements to perform activities,” right, gotcha, “that include dance tournaments“.
We showed you Kinect Star Wars last night. And today we’ve seen it played on stage.