Top Stories legal
- Candy Crush Makers: We Should Never Have Published 'Cloned' Game
- This Is 300 Heroes, The Most Incredible League Of Legends Clone
- The Great Fallout Legal Battle Ends Without A Fallout MMO
- PS3 Jailbreak Code Hits Internet, No Stopping It Now
- China Rips Off The IPad With The IPed
- Rumour: Infinity Ward Had Been Courting EA, Other Publishers
Talk Amongst Yourselves
Blah blah blah...
Sunset Overdrive isn't all obnoxious orange.
Free Games Friday
Puzzle Pets, Warhammer 40k, Ghost Blitz and more!
Baldur’s Gate II, Tomb Raider II, Puzzle Pets and more!
Can you remember this?
What Are You Playing This Weekend?
What are you playing?
While You Were Sleeping
Stuff you might have missed.
Giant transport has junk in its trunk.
Time Surfer, Warhammer 40,000: Carnage, Real Racing 2 and more!
Guess the game!
3D Realms, the beleaguered original developer of Duke Nukem Forever, will be acquired by a Danish firm that had been set to publish a new Duke Nukem game until both were sued last week by Gearbox Software .
The daughter of the mobster who brought down John Gotti is suing the makers of Grand Theft Auto V for $US40 million alleging a minor character in the game was based on her life story and it was used without her permission. Karen Gravano says “Antonia Bottino”, (pictured in the background above) whom the player rescues in a random encounter called “Burial”, at the far north of the map. Gravano appeared on the first three seasons of VH1′s “Mob Wives” reality show and her lawsuit says she’s publishing another book about her life soon.