Top Stories mass effect 3
- SimCity Buyers Get Free Copy Of One Of Eight PC Games
- I Am Going To Cannonball The Entire Mass Effect Series. Wish Me Luck
- Meet The Australian Studio Bringing Mass Effect 3 To The Wii U
- Mass Effect 3 Extended Cut Adds New Ending Option — Watch It Now [Spoilers]
- I Found Mass Effect 3's Best Ending
- Mass Effect 3 Extended Ending DLC Available For Download Tomorrow
Talk Amongst Yourselves
Blah blah blah...
I want to love this game so much, but I can't.
Guess the scribble...
App Deals Of The Day
New, free and discounted apps and games!
Let's talk about non gaming stuff!
While You Were Sleeping
App Deals: iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows Phone
It's a podcast!
Guess the scribble!
Community Review -- Metro
Let's review a game together...
Citadel, the final downloadable add-on for Mass Effect 3, is a hell of a good time. It’s so full of jokes, references, call-backs and gags that it’s difficult to keep up.
It’s been a while since we’ve had a Reader Review, but Aidan Dullard — an old Reader Review regular — has sent one in and I really enjoyed it! Mass Effect 3: Citadel is a pricey piece of DLC, but it’s arguably the most important content BioWare has created since the release of the controversial Mass Effect 3. In this review, Aidan looks into whether it’s worth putting down the cash or something fans might consider skipping.
One of the best parts of Mass Effect 3‘s new ‘Citadel’ add-on — and there are a lot of good parts — comes near the end, when you have an opportunity to spend some quality one-on-one time with each of your companions from throughout the entire series.