Top Stories mass effect
- Mass Effect 3 'Expiration' Raises Questions About Our Digital Future
- What Games Taught Me About Having Two Girlfriends At Once
- Is This Our First (Glaring) Look At The Next Mass Effect Game?
- Too Many Choices Of The Past Gaming Era Weren't Choices At All
- Producer Avi Arad On Mass Effect, Uncharted, Metal Gear Solid Movies
- Here's How Mass Effect's Biological Warfare Is Scientifically Possible
It's FarmVille 2 without all the annoying bits, and it's lovely.
Talk Amongst Yourselves
Talk the talk!
Freebie (Not) Friday! 100% Free Gaming Apps For iOS, Android And Windows Phone
This week's best app deals for iOS, Windows Phone and Android.
Today's best discounted games and apps for Windows Phone, Android, and iOS.
The Daily SingTaku
Guess the song!
Tell Us Dammit
Tell us stuff!
While You Were Sleeping
What you might have missed...
Ain't no party like a viking party.
Today's best discounted deals on apps and games for iOS, Android and Windows Phone.
A disembodied artificial intelligence who eventually got poured into a metal body so she could kick arse and kiss Joker, EDI was one of the best parts of the Mass Effect trilogy. She’s supposed to be made of futuristic space alloys but damn if she doesn’t look good made out of old-fashioned Terran pulp paper.
Hey, did you play Mass Effect? Did you enjoy it? If you answered yes then do I have a treat for you. This nifty little video features just about every major voice actor in the Mass Effect series and they want to thank you for playing.
Great characters are usually at their best when they’re surprising us. A villain who is purely evil is never as interesting as a villain who sometimes expresses kindness. A killer with a code; a monster with a soft spot for kittens. Yet some video games this past generation just didn’t seem to get that — they pushed us to play purely evil or purely good.