Top Stories mass effect
- I Wish More Games Were About Deception
- You'll Hate The Ending To Mass Effect's Honest Trailer
- Comic-Con Video Shows Bits And Pieces Of The Next Mass Effect
- Video Games Didn't Make Me Gay, But They Did Make Me Proud
- Mass Effect 3 'Expiration' Raises Questions About Our Digital Future
- What Games Taught Me About Having Two Girlfriends At Once
Burning the hut was a bit unnecessary, guys.
The goddess of war.
Never Future on Windows Phone, Nave on iPad and more.
Can you Remember This?
What Are You Playing This Weekend?
What are you playing?
While You Were Sleeping
What did you miss?
Some of the best sci-fi art on this planet.
Surgeon Simulator on iOS, Plex for Android and more!
Can you remember this?
Tell Us Dammit
Let's talk about video game stuff.
Regardless of what class you play in Mass Effect, one of the biggest tools in your arsenal are your guns. The game expects you to use them every once in a while, sometimes in combination with your other skills. But this isn’t stopping someone from going through all the games in the franchise entirely without guns.
*Yawn*. Been a long day, no? Lots of GamesCom news. Time to hit the hay. But before we do, let’s settle in and let the actual Commander Shepard, aka Jennifer Hale, read us all a story. A dramatic story.
Video: If I came away with anything from this spoiler-heavy Honest Game Trailer for the Mass Effect trilogy, it’s that I would have probably enjoyed the games more had they been titled “Battletoad and the Space Jesus”.