- Xbox One's Live TV Will Not Be Available In Australia At Launch, Requires A Separate Device
- Everything You Need To Know About Xbox One
- Xbox One Is Not Always Online, But It Seems To Block Used Games
- Xbox Reveal: The Liveblog
- We're Live Blogging The Xbox Reveal At 3am!
- What The Next PlayStation And Xbox Need To Get Right
Talk Amongst Yourselves
Blah blah blah...
I want to love this game so much, but I can't.
Guess the scribble...
App Deals Of The Day
New, free and discounted apps and games!
Let's talk about non gaming stuff!
While You Were Sleeping
App Deals: iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows Phone
It's a podcast!
Guess the scribble!
Community Review -- Metro
Let's review a game together...
Anarchy Reigns (released as Max Anarchy in Japan) is a beat ‘em up title from the makers of Bayonetta in the vein of Devil May Cry and God of War.
With all the hype surrounding Platinum Games’ Metal Gear title, another of their games, Anarchy Reigns, has somewhat fallen through the cracks. Anarchy Reigns is a 3D beat ‘em up in the vein of God of War and Devil May Cry starring much of the cast of previous Platinum Games title MadWorld.
“Hide your wife. Hide your husband. They are drillin’ everybody out here.” So warns the latest character trailer starring Garuda, the one-ton Transformer armed with a pair of high velocity drills.
Kotaku readers, meet Durga. He’s the latest addition to Platinum Games and Sega’s Anarchy Reigns, a man with Wolverine hair, a tiger tail and the camouflage jumpsuit to match — oh, and a mechanical leg with a huge-ass gun.