- You'll Have To Pay Extra To Fight Sauron In Shadow Of Mordor
- Someone Beat Ninja Gaiden II's Hardest Setting Without Taking Damage
- October's Xbox One Changes Make Microsoft's Console A Whole Lot Better
- FIFA 15: The Kotaku Review
- Screencheat Is Like Mario Kart For First Person Shooters
- Sunday Comics: Misunderstood Friends
Clash of Castles, Battle Riders, Bicycle Crankset Clock and heaps more!
Can you guess the game?
Stuff that isn't games.
While You Were Sleeping
Stuff you might have missed.
Talk Amongst Yourselves
Talk about stuff and/or things.
Kojima is watching you. Always watching.
Halo: Spartan Asslt. Numerics, Doodle Kingdom and heaps more!
Guess the game!
Let's review a game!
This Week In Game
What are ye buyin'?
We’ve not heard much from Hiro and his tiny assassin friends since 2009′s Mini Ninjas, which makes sense; you’re not supposed to hear ninja. Fans will get a chance to learn that for themselves come June 29, when Square Enix releases Mini Ninjas Adventures, a Kinect-powered fight-fest for Xbox Live arcade.
Eidos introduces us to the least-mini of the Mini Ninjas, Futo, with the stirring story of the love that forms between a young overweight child and his sledgehammer.
Mini Ninjas’ Hiro continues to impress in these latest screens of upcoming adventure Mini Ninjas from Io Interactive.