- A Horror Game That Disturbed Me In Less Than 10 Minutes
- Surprise! Doom Is Still An Incredible Game
- The Argument Over Whether A Bloodborne Exploit Is Cheating
- 3 Days In And I Am Loving The Australian Netflix
- If You Like RPGs, You Must Play Pillars Of Eternity
- Report: This Will Be Marvel Comics' New Avengers Team
Yes, I would watch a Gears of War cartoon series.
Talk Amongst Yourselves
Talk about stuff!
Everyone needs dinosaur BFFs.
Free Games Friday
Toca Hair Salon 2, Polyform, Agent RX and heaps more!
Periscope on iOS, Syberia on Android and more.
Can you guess the game?
What Are You Playing This Weekend?
What are you playing?
While You Were Sleeping
What did you miss?
The Division looks... cold
Fast Burst Camera on Android, Dr Panda's Garage on iOS and more.
We’ve not heard much from Hiro and his tiny assassin friends since 2009’s Mini Ninjas, which makes sense; you’re not supposed to hear ninja. Fans will get a chance to learn that for themselves come June 29, when Square Enix releases Mini Ninjas Adventures, a Kinect-powered fight-fest for Xbox Live arcade.
Eidos introduces us to the least-mini of the Mini Ninjas, Futo, with the stirring story of the love that forms between a young overweight child and his sledgehammer.