- Trials Fusion: A Conversational Review
- Titanfall Was Almost Destroyed By Lawsuits
- It Took Seven Years To Make An Indie RPG So Good-Looking
- Evolve Is One Of The Best Games We Saw At PAX
- The Worst Things About Playing Video Games In Australia
- Mass Effect 3 'Expiration' Raises Questions About Our Digital Future
It's FarmVille 2 without all the annoying bits, and it's lovely.
Talk Amongst Yourselves
Talk the talk!
Freebie (Not) Friday! 100% Free Gaming Apps For iOS, Android And Windows Phone
This week's best app deals for iOS, Windows Phone and Android.
Today's best discounted games and apps for Windows Phone, Android, and iOS.
The Daily SingTaku
Guess the song!
Tell Us Dammit
Tell us stuff!
While You Were Sleeping
What you might have missed...
Ain't no party like a viking party.
Today's best discounted deals on apps and games for iOS, Android and Windows Phone.
We’ve not heard much from Hiro and his tiny assassin friends since 2009′s Mini Ninjas, which makes sense; you’re not supposed to hear ninja. Fans will get a chance to learn that for themselves come June 29, when Square Enix releases Mini Ninjas Adventures, a Kinect-powered fight-fest for Xbox Live arcade.
Eidos introduces us to the least-mini of the Mini Ninjas, Futo, with the stirring story of the love that forms between a young overweight child and his sledgehammer.
Mini Ninjas’ Hiro continues to impress in these latest screens of upcoming adventure Mini Ninjas from Io Interactive.