Top Stories mmo
- Yep, Blizzard Still Makes The Best Trailers
- The Flappy Bird MMO Is Mesmerising
- How The Xbox One And PlayStation 4 Are Changing Multiplayer Games
- World Of Warcraft: Mists Of Pandaria: The Kotaku Review
- World Of Warcraft: Mists Of Pandaria Log Three: I May Be Broke, But At Least I Can Ride
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: The Kotaku Review
Clash of Castles, Battle Riders, Bicycle Crankset Clock and heaps more!
Can you guess the game?
Stuff that isn't games.
While You Were Sleeping
Stuff you might have missed.
Talk Amongst Yourselves
Talk about stuff and/or things.
Kojima is watching you. Always watching.
Halo: Spartan Asslt. Numerics, Doodle Kingdom and heaps more!
Guess the game!
Let's review a game!
This Week In Game
What are ye buyin'?
After seven years of development, Titan — Blizzard’s not-so-secret MMO — was cancelled. Although the game was never officially announced, and though we never got to actually see the game in action, the internet does have a lot of feelings about Titan.
Interplay’s Fallout MMO might have been nuked into oblivion by a lengthy legal battle that Bethesda ultimately won, but that doesn’t mean all hope for massive scale wasteland shenanigans is lost. FOnline: Ashes of Phoenix is a free fanmade Fallout MMO coming next week, and it certainly looks the part.
The wait is over, World of Warcraft fans and people who love amazing short CGI films. Blizzard has finally pulled the lid off the next big WoW expansion, Warlords of Draenor. And it looks… well, what did you expect from the king of video game trailers?