Top Stories orbis
- About Microsoft Being 'Six Months' Behind With The Next Xbox...
- Sony Will Announce The PlayStation 4 Today: Everything We Know So Far
- Source: The PS4 Will Be Out This November, And You'll Be Able To Control It With Your Phone
- New Image Raises More Questions About What's In The PS4 Controller
- This Is A Real, Prototype PS4 Controller
- Reactions To A Console Rumor Explains Why We're Not Really Buying It
Giant transport has junk in its trunk.
Time Surfer, Warhammer 40,000: Carnage, Real Racing 2 and more!
Guess the game!
Tell Us Dammit
Tell us stuff!
While You Were Sleeping
What did you miss?
Talk Amongst Yourselves
Blah blah blah...
The seedy side of the Star Wars universe.
Sleepy Time, Fur and Feathers, Drop Hunt and heaps more!
Can you remember this?
The Big Question
We ask a question. A big one.
Yesterday, GameTrailers TV host Geoff Keighley revealed that, according to his sources, the PlayStation 4 will employ some form of digital rights management when dealing with used games. Twitter took it upon themselves to show Sony how bad an idea this is.
My article on Monday about Respawn Entertainment’s first post-Call of Duty game, a sci-fi multiplayer shooter, coming exclusively to the current and next-gen Xbox consoles, turned some heads. So did the part of the piece about Microsoft falling behind with their next-gen machine.
You have (probably) not held a PS4 controller yet. Neither have I. But Shuhei Yoshida has. He’s the head of Sony’s worldwide studios, so he better have!
Last night, during the big PS4 conference, Sony brought Gaikai’s David Perry on stage to deliver some lofty promises for the new gaming console.
Did you miss last night’s big PlayStation 4 announcement? Want to watch a highlight reel that has the benefit of being both a lot shorter than the actual event and quite funny? VideoGamer‘s got you covered, with this “abridged version” of the event. I very much enjoyed this. Good show, guys.