- You Should Play This Episodic Supernatural High School Game
- The Moment My Son Played A Video Game For The First Time
- Nintendo's YouTube Plan Is Already Being Panned By YouTubers
- 10 Reasons Why Link From Zelda Is Actually Kind Of A Jerk
- The Time A Video Game Changed The Way I Walked
- Why SimCity 2000 Is The Most Important Game I've Ever Played
Sunset Overdrive isn't all obnoxious orange.
Free Games Friday
Puzzle Pets, Warhammer 40k, Ghost Blitz and more!
Baldur’s Gate II, Tomb Raider II, Puzzle Pets and more!
Can you remember this?
What Are You Playing This Weekend?
What are you playing?
While You Were Sleeping
Stuff you might have missed.
Talk Amongst Yourselves
Blah blah blah...
Giant transport has junk in its trunk.
Time Surfer, Warhammer 40,000: Carnage, Real Racing 2 and more!
Guess the game!
I love the Pacific Rim theme. You love the Pacific Rim theme. And from the looks of it, this robot drummer loves the Pacific Rim theme.
Pacific Rim is doing very well in China, despite some tiny subtitle problems, proving again that the Chinese love giant robots. However, even with all the popularity, the Chinese military isn’t very happy, claiming that the movie is nothing more than propaganda to spread “American values and ideas”.
Sure, there wasn’t anything wrong with Pacific Rim’s ending (don’t worry, I’m not about to spoil it) — but really, the whole thing could have been much simpler. Heck, why not throw in some absurd cameos while we’re at it?