- I Spent An Entire Day Wearing A Sleeping Bag Because I Like Playing Video Games
- My Weekend Hanging Out With PC Gaming's Most Hardcore Players
- Dishonored's Party Level Rewrote The Rules Of Stealth Games
- Sony Won't Explain What's Up With PS1/PS2 Games On PlayStation Now
- Sony Trashes EA's New Access Program
- The Story Of The Most Disgustingly Cute Video Game Ever Made
Freebie Friday! 100% Free Games For iOS, Android And Windows Phone
Turret Commander, World Warships Combat, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Rooftop Run and heaps more!
Amazon's Appstore 29-app bundle deal, Godfire on iOS and more.
Guess the game!
What Are You Playing This Weekend?
What are you playing?
While You Were Sleeping
Stuff you might have missed.
Talk Amongst Yourselves
Talk about things. And stuff.
MeteoEarth on Android, Hit 'n' Run on iOS and more.
Wait, I thought this iPad game was about graphics, not feelings.
Guess the game!
Tell Us Dammit
Tell us stuff?
I love the Pacific Rim theme. You love the Pacific Rim theme. And from the looks of it, this robot drummer loves the Pacific Rim theme.
Pacific Rim is doing very well in China, despite some tiny subtitle problems, proving again that the Chinese love giant robots. However, even with all the popularity, the Chinese military isn’t very happy, claiming that the movie is nothing more than propaganda to spread “American values and ideas”.
Sure, there wasn’t anything wrong with Pacific Rim’s ending (don’t worry, I’m not about to spoil it) — but really, the whole thing could have been much simpler. Heck, why not throw in some absurd cameos while we’re at it?