- Trials Fusion: A Conversational Review
- Titanfall Was Almost Destroyed By Lawsuits
- It Took Seven Years To Make An Indie RPG So Good-Looking
- Evolve Is One Of The Best Games We Saw At PAX
- The Worst Things About Playing Video Games In Australia
- Mass Effect 3 'Expiration' Raises Questions About Our Digital Future
It's FarmVille 2 without all the annoying bits, and it's lovely.
Talk Amongst Yourselves
Talk the talk!
Freebie (Not) Friday! 100% Free Gaming Apps For iOS, Android And Windows Phone
This week's best app deals for iOS, Windows Phone and Android.
Today's best discounted games and apps for Windows Phone, Android, and iOS.
The Daily SingTaku
Guess the song!
Tell Us Dammit
Tell us stuff!
While You Were Sleeping
What you might have missed...
Ain't no party like a viking party.
Today's best discounted deals on apps and games for iOS, Android and Windows Phone.
I love the Pacific Rim theme. You love the Pacific Rim theme. And from the looks of it, this robot drummer loves the Pacific Rim theme.
Pacific Rim is doing very well in China, despite some tiny subtitle problems, proving again that the Chinese love giant robots. However, even with all the popularity, the Chinese military isn’t very happy, claiming that the movie is nothing more than propaganda to spread “American values and ideas”.
Sure, there wasn’t anything wrong with Pacific Rim’s ending (don’t worry, I’m not about to spoil it) — but really, the whole thing could have been much simpler. Heck, why not throw in some absurd cameos while we’re at it?