Top Stories portal
- How Diablo III Told Me My Marriage Was Over
- Quantum Conundrum: The Kotaku Review
- Portal 2 Takes Kotaku's 2011 Game Of The Year Award For Science, You Monster
- Pick Up The Third Volume Of Portal 2's Soundtrack For Free
- Swiss Officially Neutral On SHODAN Vs. GLaDOS
- Portal 2 Co-op Trailer Shows How Teamwork Gets Things Done
Burning the hut was a bit unnecessary, guys.
The goddess of war.
Never Future on Windows Phone, Nave on iPad and more.
Can you Remember This?
What Are You Playing This Weekend?
What are you playing?
While You Were Sleeping
What did you miss?
Some of the best sci-fi art on this planet.
Surgeon Simulator on iOS, Plex for Android and more!
Can you remember this?
Tell Us Dammit
Let's talk about video game stuff.
Banjo Guy Ollie’s quest to cover video game’s greatest music has only just now reached the “Still Alive” stage, but then his choice of instrument isn’t exactly cutting-edge. Don’t worry, he’s got a whole bunch of video game music under his banjo strap.
Video: “Enter the Aperture Science Enrichment Center, an abandoned Apple store from hell.” Way to completely transform the way I experience a beloved classic, Honest Game Trailers. My favourite entries in Smosh’s ongoing series are the games where the announcer voice guy can’t really come up with anything bad to say.