Top Stories preview
- Assassin's Creed Unity Is Bringing Back The Series' Greatest Experiment
- I Played 45 Minutes Of Destiny, And It Was Kind Of Boring
- The Next Big Borderlands Game Will Let You Play As Claptrap
- Everything We Learned About Titanfall Today
- Four Players Are Co-Op Heroes. The Fifth Is Their Giant Enemy. Fight!
- âÄčThe Xbox One Launch, Minus The Hype
Burning the hut was a bit unnecessary, guys.
The goddess of war.
Never Future on Windows Phone, Nave on iPad and more.
Can you Remember This?
What Are You Playing This Weekend?
What are you playing?
While You Were Sleeping
What did you miss?
Some of the best sci-fi art on this planet.
Surgeon Simulator on iOS, Plex for Android and more!
Can you remember this?
Tell Us Dammit
Let's talk about video game stuff.
My favourite part of the single player stuff in the preview build I recently played of next year’s Battlefield Hardline‘s was being a policeman. My least favourite, the Battlefield bit.
I went into Ori and the Blind Forest… well, blind. I had seen a trailer for it back at E3, but other than that I hadn’t bothered with any information. Nothing against it, I just hadn’t bothered.
Sniper Elite v2 was disappointingly linear, but it looks like the next instalment is shaping up to be much better. Oh, and yes, there are plenty more heads exploding in slow motion.
Earlier this month, I got a chance to fly up to Washington and try Bungie’s upcoming sci-fi shooter, Destiny. Walking through the Bellevue office for the first time, I’m struck by all the accolades lining the walls near the reception area. Here, a giant, life-sized statue of Master Chief stands tall, casting a shadow.