- Let's Take A Trip Back To 2006
- Mario Kart 8 Vs Sonic Racing: The Comparison We Had To Make
- The Destiny Beta Is Now Open To Everyone
- What Devil's Third Is About And Why It's A Wii U Exclusive
- Nine Things You Should Know About The Next Final Fantasy VII Spinoff
- How A Successful Kickstarter Lost Half A Million Dollars
Talk Amongst Yourselves
Talk about stuff. And things.
Stars. Stars everywhere.
Colossatron on Android, Defenders on iOS, and more.
Guess the game!
What Are You Playing This Weekend?
What are you playing?
Ask Dr Nerdlove
She broke my heart and won't move out.
While You Were Sleeping
What did you miss?
War is hell (except with tiny pigs).
Table Tennis Touch on iOS, IQ Safe on Windows Phone, and more.
Can you guess the game?
The long and strange saga of Prey 2 may have a new twist: we hear that the sci-fi shooter will be rebooted by Arkane Austin, the development studio that made Dishonored. What’s more, we hear that at least some of the folks at Arkane don’t want to make the game, which publisher Bethesda has been shopping around for quite some time now following a split with previous Prey 2 developer Human Head Studios in late 2011.
You might be wondering what has happened to Prey 2, the delayed shooter that Bethesda was supposed to release this year. rumours have swirled that it was cancelled, that maybe developer Human Head Studios is no longer working on it, that maybe Bethesda has just given up.
Prey 2 game director Chris Rhinehart walks us through all of the many things we see in that amazing Prey 2 trailer from earlier this year.