- You'll Have To Pay Extra To Fight Sauron In Shadow Of Mordor
- Someone Beat Ninja Gaiden II's Hardest Setting Without Taking Damage
- October's Xbox One Changes Make Microsoft's Console A Whole Lot Better
- FIFA 15: The Kotaku Review
- Screencheat Is Like Mario Kart For First Person Shooters
- Sunday Comics: Misunderstood Friends
Clash of Castles, Battle Riders, Bicycle Crankset Clock and heaps more!
Can you guess the game?
Stuff that isn't games.
While You Were Sleeping
Stuff you might have missed.
Talk Amongst Yourselves
Talk about stuff and/or things.
Kojima is watching you. Always watching.
Halo: Spartan Asslt. Numerics, Doodle Kingdom and heaps more!
Guess the game!
Let's review a game!
This Week In Game
What are ye buyin'?
Going on sale last February, Ryu Ga Gotoku 3 (Yakuza 3) has shipped over half a million copies in Japan. It’s a hit, and SEGA is hard at work on another entry in the franchise.
PS3 exclusive Ryu Ga Gotoku 3 is a smash hit. The game sold 372,000 copies in its first week and is one of the biggest selling copies on the PLAYSTATION 3.
SEGA’s PS3 exclusive Ryu Ga Gotoku 3 is a smash. Lots of people have bought it — including suspended former flyweight fighter Daiki Kameda.
PS3 exclusive Ryu Ga Gotoku 3 (Yakuza 3) went on sale February 26. How’d it do? Let’s hear what its designer, the very tanned Toshihiro Nagoshi, has to say: