- I Think I'd Like A Little Less Batmobile In Arkham Knight
- The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of Video Game Fashion
- In The End, Diablo III Just Shouldn't Have Been 'Always Online'
- Meet The Guy Who's Making A Sequel To Chess
- Assassin's Creed Rogue Is Actually Pretty Different
- Pierce Brosnan Kind Of Sucks At Goldeneye
Freebie Friday! 100% Free Games For iOS, Android And Windows Phone
Pixel Road, Easy Battery Doctor, RollerCoaster Tycoon 4 and heaps more!
Swype Keyboard on Android, Awesome Lists on iPad and more.
Can you remember this?
What Are You Playing This Weekend?
What are you playing?
Ask Dr Nerdlove
Should I pretend to be dumb in order to date?
While You Were Sleeping
Stuff you might have missed...
Talk Amongst Yourselves
Taco amongst yourselves.
Terminal cancer isn't your everyday fantasy setting.
Air Control on Android, Sunrise and Sunset on Windows Phone and more.
Guess the game...
Going on sale last February, Ryu Ga Gotoku 3 (Yakuza 3) has shipped over half a million copies in Japan. It’s a hit, and SEGA is hard at work on another entry in the franchise.
PS3 exclusive Ryu Ga Gotoku 3 is a smash hit. The game sold 372,000 copies in its first week and is one of the biggest selling copies on the PLAYSTATION 3.
SEGA’s PS3 exclusive Ryu Ga Gotoku 3 is a smash. Lots of people have bought it — including suspended former flyweight fighter Daiki Kameda.
PS3 exclusive Ryu Ga Gotoku 3 (Yakuza 3) went on sale February 26. How’d it do? Let’s hear what its designer, the very tanned Toshihiro Nagoshi, has to say: