Top Stories skyrim
- 10 Hours Of Walking Around In Skyrim (While Wearing Skimpy Armour)
- One Of The PlayStation's Greatest Heroes, Reborn (Again) In Skyrim
- 10 Things You Might Not Know About Skyrim
- How I Missed Out On Skyrim's Best Part (And Still Have Yet To Experience It)
- Everything We Love About Skyrim In One Honest Game Trailer
- High-Res Skywind Looks Like The Morrowind Mod Of My Dreams
Free Games Friday
Puzzle Pets, Warhammer 40k, Ghost Blitz and more!
Baldur’s Gate II, Tomb Raider II, Puzzle Pets and more!
Can you remember this?
What Are You Playing This Weekend?
What are you playing?
While You Were Sleeping
Stuff you might have missed.
Talk Amongst Yourselves
Blah blah blah...
Giant transport has junk in its trunk.
Time Surfer, Warhammer 40,000: Carnage, Real Racing 2 and more!
Guess the game!
Tell Us Dammit
Tell us stuff!
Swords, crossbows and BFG9000s are cool and all, but they may as well be twigs and pebbles for all the good they do you when you’re lost. Enter the modern video game map — a perfect GPS, radar, and to-do list fusion born of mankind’s wildest organisational fever dreams. It’s one of the mightiest items in games.
It’s not that Malacath, the patron Daedra of Elder Scrolls’ orc race, is a bad guy. He’s just into solving problems with violence. And he’s watching out for ogres and the ogrim because they’re outcasts. That’s a good guy thing to do, right? I’m sure those skulls are just there for decoration, nothing else.
Kari Kirk is a mother and professional opera singer. She’s also able to belt out a video game tune like nobody’s business.
How do Skyrim’s townsfolk react to seeing a player walk around in suggestive body mods? They don’t. They just repeat the same lines they’d say normally, but that’s exactly what makes this video funny.