- Nine Things You Should Know About The Next Final Fantasy VII Spinoff
- How A Successful Kickstarter Lost Half A Million Dollars
- Destiny Is A Reminder That The Best Video Games 'Feel Good'
- Final Fantasy Fan Translation Has Become A Fiasco
- 10 World Of Warcraft Mysteries
- An Idiot In Azeroth Part Four: I Am No Longer A Tourist
War is hell (except with tiny pigs).
Table Tennis Touch on iOS, IQ Safe on Windows Phone, and more.
Can you guess the game?
Tell Us Dammit
Tell us stuff!
While You Were Sleeping
Stuff you might have missed.
That's quite a sunset you've got going there, mountain range.
Bamboo Paper on Android, Actions for iPad, and more.
Talk Amongst Yourselves
Talk about stuff. And things.
My favourite mobile game, ruined by free-to-play.
Keep Calm Generator, Laser Hell, Spectral Souls and heaps more!
Japan is making an Ace Attorney movie. Takashi Miike is directing, and actor Hiroki Narimiya is starring as Phoenix Wright. This is what he looks like as Phoenix Wright.
One of Japan’s most famous directors, Takahashi Miike recently revealed that he’s working on a film version of a popular DS game. The game is believed to be a film version of Ace Attorney (these might be the first set pics). Miike isn’t a stranger to video games or video game movies. He’s made a couple before.
Japanese film director Takashi Miike, well known for the over-the-top violence depicted in movies like Ichi the Killer. also has a softer side, which should shine through in his next project, a light comedy courtroom drama based on a Nintendo DS game. Are we getting a live-action Ace Attorney movie?