Top Stories the elder scrolls v: skyrim
- Everything We Love About Skyrim In One Honest Game Trailer
- Tony Stark Visits The World Of Skyrim, Iron Man Suit And All
- Ambitious Custom Skyrim Follower Embodies Everything Great About Modding
- Bethesda Remove The 'Australian Tax' From Skyrim On Steam — By Accident Or By Design?
- An Honest, Hilarious Assessment Of How We All Really Played Skyrim
- 2011 In Games: Skyrim And The Money You'll Never Spend
Talk Amongst Yourselves
Talk about stuff. And things.
Stars. Stars everywhere.
Colossatron on Android, Defenders on iOS, and more.
Guess the game!
What Are You Playing This Weekend?
What are you playing?
Ask Dr Nerdlove
She broke my heart and won't move out.
While You Were Sleeping
What did you miss?
War is hell (except with tiny pigs).
Table Tennis Touch on iOS, IQ Safe on Windows Phone, and more.
Can you guess the game?
Godzilla is a giant lizard who breathes fire. That kinda makes him a dragon, right? No wonder he looks right at home in Skyrim. And that guy watching? Well, he’s the Dovahkaiju, of course.
Video: “From the developers of The Elder Scrolls, Elder Scrolls HD and Elder Scrolls with Guns comes a game so immersive you forget to eat, sleep and make friends because you’re too busy eating, sleeping and making friends.” Sounds about right.