- I Like That The Witcher 3 Treats Me Like An Adult
- You Should Play This Episodic Supernatural High School Game
- The Moment My Son Played A Video Game For The First Time
- Nintendo's YouTube Plan Is Already Being Panned By YouTubers
- 10 Reasons Why Link From Zelda Is Actually Kind Of A Jerk
- The Time A Video Game Changed The Way I Walked
Talk Amongst Yourselves
Blah blah blah...
Sunset Overdrive isn't all obnoxious orange.
Free Games Friday
Puzzle Pets, Warhammer 40k, Ghost Blitz and more!
Baldur’s Gate II, Tomb Raider II, Puzzle Pets and more!
Can you remember this?
What Are You Playing This Weekend?
What are you playing?
While You Were Sleeping
Stuff you might have missed.
Giant transport has junk in its trunk.
Time Surfer, Warhammer 40,000: Carnage, Real Racing 2 and more!
Guess the game!
This is an image of a happy family; a father and his two adorable children bonding over a video game. It’s a stock photo, of course. Their excitement is fake, their game controllers disconnected. It’s cheap theatre, but I have to believe that somewhere in the country a genuine version of this scene is playing out — I am tired of tales of domestic gaming tragedy.
This weekend, tragedy struck. Asiana Airlines Flight 214 crashed in San Francisco. Over 180 people are injured, and two are dead. Nineteen passengers are still hospitalised, with six still in critical condition. Two thirds of the passengers were Asian, which is why the Chicago Sun-Times‘s headline is angering some online.
As Kotaku previously reported, a 23-year-old man recently died at a Taiwanese internet cafe. Nine hours later, someone noticed.