- Xbox One's Live TV Will Not Be Available In Australia At Launch, Requires A Separate Device
- Everything You Need To Know About Xbox One
- Xbox One Is Not Always Online, But It Seems To Block Used Games
- Xbox Reveal: The Liveblog
- We're Live Blogging The Xbox Reveal At 3am!
- What The Next PlayStation And Xbox Need To Get Right
I want to love this game so much, but I can't.
Guess the scribble...
App Deals Of The Day
New, free and discounted apps and games!
Let's talk about non gaming stuff!
While You Were Sleeping
Talk Amongst Yourselves
Blah blah blah...
App Deals: iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows Phone
It's a podcast!
Guess the scribble!
Community Review -- Metro
Let's review a game together...
It’s an excellent, brand-new year-one Wii U game. It’s simultaneously safe for kids and yet more or less Lego Grand Theft Auto — with you as a cop rather than a crook. It’s the best Lego game of the 10 I’ve played, though it’s not going to win any awards for progressive game design. And it’s got Nintendo Easter eggs.
With the latest trailer for LEGO City Undercover my desire for an open world brick-based game for my Wii U reaches dangerous new heights. At the risk of sounding vain, I’m pretty sure TT Fusion has crafted this game for the sole purpose of seducing me.