Top Stories ubisoft
- An Illustrated Guide To Why I Can't Stop Playing Assassin's Creed
- Ubisoft Announces Assassin's Creed: Syndicate
- Sources: You Can Play As A Woman In Assassin's Creed: Syndicate
- Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China: The Kotaku Review
- Assassin's Creed Unity's Dead Kings DLC Is Disappointing And Glitchy
- Last-Gen Gamers Are Being Left Behind
Can you guess the game?
Talk Amongst Yourselves
Talk about stuff.
Trip Journal, Cool Clash, Make It Rain and heaps more!
Can you remember this?
Stuff that isn't games.
While You Were Sleeping
What did you miss?
Monsters Ate My Condo, Pixl, DJ Hub and more.
Can you remember this game?
Let's review things!
This Week In Games
What are you getting this week?
Video: Hey, a new Rayman mobile game! The announcement of Rayman Adventures is good news since the character’s previous smartphone outings have been pretty dang good.
I judge an Assassin’s Creed, crazy me, by the overall quality of its world design and the quality of the high quantity of things these games give us to do. I therefore cannot judge the not-yet-released Assassin’s Creed Syndicate, of which I’ve only played for five minutes in the South Hall of the Los Angeles Convention Center. I can, however, be my usual optimistic self about two things.
Ubisoft showed a very pretty-looking trailer for Assassin’s Creed Syndicate yesterday at its E3 presentation, which is all well and good. But what about the actual gameplay? That looks nice, too!
Video: The Crew: WildRun will bring a “complete graphical overhaul” and “wild rides” to Ubisoft’s wide-open racer. That means monster trucks, motorcycles, dragsters, and drift cars. It’s out November 17.