Top Stories Xbox
- Does The Witcher 3's Xbox One Collector's Edition Make You Angry?
- Xbox One Will Soon Let You Play Pirated Movies And TV Shows
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider Isn't Really An 'Xbox Exclusive'
- People Are Pissed That Tomb Raider Is An Xbox Exclusive
- The Next Tomb Raider Is An Xbox Exclusive
- You'll Hate The Ending To Mass Effect's Honest Trailer
Freebie Friday! 100% Free Games For iOS, Android And Windows Phone
Pixel Road, Easy Battery Doctor, RollerCoaster Tycoon 4 and heaps more!
Swype Keyboard on Android, Awesome Lists on iPad and more.
Can you remember this?
What Are You Playing This Weekend?
What are you playing?
Ask Dr Nerdlove
Should I pretend to be dumb in order to date?
While You Were Sleeping
Stuff you might have missed...
Talk Amongst Yourselves
Taco amongst yourselves.
Terminal cancer isn't your everyday fantasy setting.
Air Control on Android, Sunrise and Sunset on Windows Phone and more.
Guess the game...
I went into Ori and the Blind Forest… well, blind. I had seen a trailer for it back at E3, but other than that I hadn’t bothered with any information. Nothing against it, I just hadn’t bothered.
It’s hard to discern much about how The Witcher 3 plays, or whether it will feel as grand as it looks, or whether the combat is any good. But there’s one thing we can tell from this new gameplay footage: The Witcher 3 — out in February for PS4/Xbox One/PC — sure is pretty.