Ignore our earlier post. These are the Australian dates for Tom Clancy’s H.A.W.X. demo. If you have an Xbox 360, you get it today. Update: For “today”, read “this evening”. If you have a PS3, you get it tomorrow. If you have a PC, you get it in two weeks (Feb 26). Got that now?
And what will you find in the demo?
* Co-op enabled for up to 4 players – Jump in/Jump out
* Gain experience points and unlock up to three real, licensed planes in the demo: F-16A Fighting Falcon, SU-35 Super Flanker, AV-8B Harrier II
* Choose between two different game modes: Normal – Default control type; Expert – Allows full control over the aircraft in “Assistance Off” mode
* Two heart-pounding missions:
Operation: Off Certification (Training mode)
– Learn the skills of an elite pilot in “Assistance Off” mode and pull extreme manoeuvres.
Operation: Glass Hammer (Rio De Janeiro)
– Take flight over GeoEye technology (the world’s best satellite data), and witness Brazil like never before
– Learn to use the Enhanced Reality System in “Assistance On” mode, where your plane’s computer calculates the best interception course for you to follow to attack an enemy, evade a missile or hit a ground target