The four maps - three regular, one zombie - being added next month to Call of Duty: World at War will bring with them 10 new achievements, one of them hinting at some unusual weaponry.
"Acquire Waffle Weapons!" is earned once you pick up the "Ray Gun," "DG-2" and "Monkey Bomb" at the same time. There's also a mention of a teleporter. I haven't played CoD:WaW in a while, but this is the first I've heard of any ray guns. Sounds like the game's getting a little pulp science-fictiony with secret weapons of the Third Reich.
The full list is below. They went up on the official site July 23.
• 40 Knives!: Kill 40 zombies with the bowie knife. • Acquire Waffle Weapons!: Obtain the Ray Gun, DG-2, and the Monkey Bomb at the same time in a game. • Der electrican!: Link all teleport pads before round 7.
• Frequent Flyer!: Use the teleporter 8 times.
• Locksmith!: Open all doors in the map.
• The Might of the Monkey!: Use the Monkey Bomb.
• Perkaholics Anonymous!: Survive untill round 20 without buying a single perk.
• Pack Addict!: Upgrade 5 weapons at the Pack A Punch Machine.
• Wacker Packer!: Upgrade any weapon in Pack A Punch.
• Elevate Your Senses!: ???
The 10 New Achievements/Trophies for Map Pack 3 [Call of Duty.com, thanks The Whitedwarf]