Publisher Namco Bandai has big things planned for next week's Gamescom convention in Cologne, Germany. It's bringing eight games, from Tekken to Katamari to Dragon Ball, plus "major exclusive new announcements" to be unveiled at the show.
Namco pledges to drop said "major exclusive new announcements" at its Gamescom press conference, currently penciled in for Wednesday, August 19th, before the show kicks off proper.
- Tekken 6 (Xbox 360, PS3)
- Dragon Ball: Raging Blast (Xbox 360, PS3)
- Dragon Ball: Revenge of King Piccolo (Wii)
- One Piece Unlimited Cruise 2 (Wii)
- Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the new world (Wii)
- Family Trainer: Extreme Challenge (Wii)
- Katamari Forever (PS3)
- Champions Online (PC)