Can you believe that the Tokyo Game Show is mere weeks away? Sega's ready, laying out its plans for the show, offering a list of games that will be on display at the Makuhari Messe.
The list includes a list of titles we expect to be playable, like Bayonetta and The House of the Dead: Overkill, plus some we're not expecting to be playable. That includes games like Yakuza 4 and End of Eternity (aka Resonance of Fate), but you never know.
- Yakuza 4 (PS3)
- Bayonetta (PS3, 360)
- End of Eternity (PS3, 360)
- Puyo Puyo 7 (Wii, DS, PSP)
- Chin Sports (aka Wacky World of Sports) (Wii)
- The House of the Dead: Overkill (Wii)
- Phantasy Star Portable 2 (PSP)
- Valkyria Chronicles 2 (PSP)