Some scheduling mishaps over the holidays meant you missed out on getting your Aussie Charts fix last week. So, a few days late, here it is.
And things look very similar to how they were the week prior. The Wii continues to dominate, with Wii Sports Resort and New Super Mario Bros. no doubt still benefiting from being bundled with the console at the discretion of various retailers.
Modern Warfare 2 and Assassin’s Creed II have clearly established themselves as the core gamer’s picks for Christmas. And perhaps the unseasonably chilly weather we’ve seen around the country have confused some into thinking the Winter Olympics had begun.
Do these charts tally with what you saw under the Christmas tree?
All Format Full-Priced Games Top 10 for the w/e December 27:
1. Wii Sports Resort (Wii)
2. New Super Mario Bros. (Wii)
3. Wii Fit Plus (Wii)
4. Wii Play (Wii)
5. Mario Kart (Wii)
6. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (PS3)
7. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (360)
8. Assassin’s Creed II (360)
9. Assassin’s Creed II (PS3)
10. Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games (Wii)