Platinum members of Kotaku Off Topic, we've reserved a special commenting section for you tonight, to discuss whatever it is you'd prefer. Please, follow me into the post.
As you can see, we've spared no expense in tonight's text area boxes. They've been imported from Italy, constructed of the finest HTML tags. So please, feel free to make yourself comfortable and discuss whatever crosses your mind with your fellow well-to-do Kotaku commenters.
Here's a selection of today's off topic news and items of interest.
- Young Blood Reverses Signs of Aging in Old Mice - I'm drinking fresh mouse blood right now!
- Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps - I was blissfully unaware that Oliver Stone was making a sequel to Wall Street.
- J. D. Salinger, Literary Recluse, Dies at 91 - At least he got to see Terminator Salvation before his passing.
- Is the iPad the harbinger of doom for personal computing? - Maybe a little melodramatic, but potential "console-ing" of the PC concerns aren't crazy.
- Misspelled Tattoos: Permanent And Hilarious (PHOTOS) - Accurate headline.