You know, pop-culture referencing television show Lost isn't the only form of entertainment that includes island fun.
With the final season of the show kicking off next week, Nintendo wants to remind you about that OTHER island.
With more than 4.2 million copies sold, Nintendo seems to find a lot of similarities between the mysterious island of Wii Sports Resort and Lost's tropical... paradise:
- Everyone gets along on Wuhu Island. Petty arguments and elaborate scheming are left behind in favour of fun activities, precision controls and cooperative play.
- Wuhu Island offers a dozen fun resort-themed activities. Four of them are archery, golf, wakeboarding and basketball. The other eight are table tennis, Frisbee®, Swordplay, cycling, canoeing, Power Cruising, Air Sports and bowling.
- Wuhu Island is always there when you need it. Time after time, whenever you go looking for it, it's always right where you left it. Better yet, you can leave and return to the island whenever you want.
- Wuhu Island is a smoke-free zone.
- If your plane crashes while you're playing Air Sports, you always restart from where you left off, even if you crash 15-16 times.
- New technologies, such as the included Wii MotionPlus™ accessory, might make you feel like you're living in the future.
- The biggest twists and turns on Wuhu Island are the ones you make yourself, with the help of the Wii Remote™ controller, which is available in both black and white.
- Night or day, the basketball courts are always open. See how many 2s and 3s you can sink.
OK, now figure out all of the Lost references... and GO!